Love Addiction and Relationship Coaching
If you want to recover from love addiction, heal from love withdrawal caused by a breakup, stop obsessing over an ex and heal from a toxic relationship, or just need quality relationship advice...
The Love Addiction and Relationship Coach - Can Help You!
Begin Your Breakthrough Today.
* from anywhere you live (phone/online) *
Clarity, Insight, Wisdom -- to help you disentangle love addiction, and/or codependency patterns causing heartache.
RELATIONSHIP & RECOVERY COACHING
with Jim Hall MS
Relationship | Recovery | Love Addiction
• Love Addiction and Relationship Specialist
• Counselor/Coach, Author of 3 books, Speaker
• MS, Masters Degree in Psychology and Therapy
• Recover Success over love addiction, codependency
My results-focused approach providing relationship advice and helping love addicts recover is likely why most people who’ve worked with me over the last 10 years often say:
“Jim knows what he’s talking about, not only because of his skills and knowledge as a trained therapist - but he's been through the thick and thin of love addiction, has come out on the other side, with tons of wisdom that's hard to come by with any other coach, counselor, or therapist.”
How Love Addiction Coaching Works:
Love Addiction Coaching with Jim provides you with a compassionate, effective, and pro-active supportive alliance to help you with the issues relating to love, relationships, and obsessive/painful patterns of addictive loving.
I help you discover essential growth forwarding methods to help break your love addiction. You receive clear and safe guidance that will comfort and motivate you to stop the pain and seek to establish wholesome love relationships.
I don't just talk (or write) - I listen to you, I relate to you, and teach you practical steps to help empower and strengthen you to move you forward to where you want to be.
Some of what you will receive in the coaching process with Jim:
- In our session/'s together, I teach YOU - what took me many, many years to discover... Crucial insight unique to your situation to help dissipate the pain, obsession, and the lying inner-critic causing distress! ...
- I provide you vital tools, motivation, and inspiration to help make love addiction the catalyst to change the way you love in relationships, plus teach you how to internally & authentically love, honor, and value yourself- to instill in you, "I am enough."...
- Moreover, in our session/'s together, I teach and guide YOU - on methods I personally acquired in my recovery that could lead you on a path towards healing, recovery, and personal empowerment, along with learning skills to help you create healthy, happy relationships- that you deserve.
Ever Wonder What a Person Learns in a Well-Regarded Treatment Center Specializing in Love Addiction?
Much of what you will learn in your coaching sessions with Jim Hall. How would Jim Know?
Some years back Jim was facing the excruciating heartache from his love addiction, similar to what you may be dealing with right now. Because although he tried local therapists, there truly was no real expert he could turn to for the help he needed. As a result, he had to scrape a wad of money together and flew to a love addiction rehab center (35 days) after his very last addictive relationship ended- a time where he was at a very hard "bottom." Click here to see his bio-about page.
So when you work with Jim, he will teach all the wisdom he attained, similar insights, tools, and healing strategies he discovered - Which includes additional recovery tools that had a profound influence in his becoming a secure, healthy self.
Jim believes, if all he learned and experienced helped make his recovery a remarkable success... it can also do the same for others like You.
Uniquely Qualified as a love addiction and relationship coach:
Jim has created a love addiction recovery program that combines all he's learned from his recovery experience- together with all his professional experience, training, knowledge in the psychology field -- FOR YOU.
Testimonials - from people who've worked with Jim
Hi Jim, I wanted to reach out and sincerely thank you for being so crucial in helping me transform my life. I'm so grateful to have discovered you and your methods. They work. I draw on what I learned from our coaching sessions together more than you would believe. You left me with countless strategies, lessons, and skills that have become so vital for me. I don't even want to consider where I would be right now had I not found you to help me overcome my love addiction. It (you) truly changed my life. I'm so proud to be one of your success stories. With all the gratitude in the world, thank you!
Michael K. (Ohio)
Hello Jim, Before finding you on the internet, I’ve worked with therapists, life coaches and helping professionals with various attempts to stop my love addiction, yet I must tell you, Jim, that the caring, encouraging, and non-judgmental help you gave me has been, ‘bar none’, the most potent, effective, helpful, actually superb! I could not feel this good and have so much hope and be where I am today without your help and support and expertise.
Thank you so much Jim.
From near-total despair to today, excited, full of hope and life!
Four months ago, I was in a state of near-total despair, after my avoidant partner had upped and left without warning. I couldn't see how to get on without him and could hardly function at all, even at work. I felt completely alone. However, the coaching you provided helped me put my life back together, assess my unhealthy patterns, and I finally was able to let go, with learning from you, that yes I do have value and worth. I look back and cannot recognize the woman I was not too long ago. And, although I have yet to meet the healthy partner I know I deserve, I am convinced that he is just around the corner... I cannot thank you enough!!!
Colleen (Los Angeles)
I never thought I would get over the pain from being with a narcissist for three years. Today, I can be alone without being lonely. You helped me see there is hope! You made me finally "get" that I no longer have to settle for crumbs and I know I will have a great relationship when the time is right. I am worthy-- THANKS, THANKS, THANKS.
“Because of my sessions with you Jim, I have profound hope! You helped me really understand that who my ex was, his avoidant/ narcissitc emotionl unavailability was NEVER about who I was, but about who he is. And there was never anything wrong with my needs in relationships, that they in fact do matter. What a difference that made in my healing."
Joan - New York City
4 Point Recovery Session Strategy:
I work with clients on the foundation of a powerful 4-POINT RECOVERY Strategy:
- A concise initial evaluation to understand what is happening.
- Identifying self-sabotaging behavior and thinking patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Clarifying the symptoms and stages of love addiction from attraction and fantasy to denial and obsession.
- A Carefully Developed Comprehensive Action-Oriented Recovery Strategy- not limited to transforming hurtful relational patterns; improving your sense of self-worth and identify; developing strong-functional boundaries; and learning healthy relationship skills that bring fulfillment instead of pain.
Along with this, I give you 100% support, guidance, never with judgment or shaming. I help you break through all the blind spots you cannot see now; provide you with insights and tools that you will not find anywhere else, that work!
Register now for a telephone or Skype coaching session- talk with Jim Hall, MS, Love Addiction Expert.
Thank you so much, Jim, for the profound difference you made in my life! I’ve been to therapy with numerous counselors and relationship coaches before, and no one has ever helped me the way you have! Never did I think it was possible to be where I am today; so grateful that I found you!
Empower Yourself... Empower Your Life
Get started today- Here's how:
Maybe you need one, two or three sessions; or you want a short term plan to get some direction in your recovery; or perhaps you are ready to work my whole recovery coaching program and want weekly, bi-weekly or twice weekly sessions--
It's easy to get started...
Just follow these 4 steps:
1- Start by registering (below) for one or more sessions with our secure payment system (debit/credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, Discover).
2- After your order, I will contact you within 24 hours by email to confirm & we'll schedule our first session together.
3- I call you, so you do not have to pay long-distance calls (US residents only; If you live outside the US, Skype/FREE is the best option for our sessions together).
4- We'll get started, so you will find the answers and solutions you need!
* If affordability is a factor, I will provide you a recovery plan, referral's to free or less expensive support at the end of our session.
Recovery- No matter Where You Live - I regularly work with people from all parts of the globe- so when we schdule, I am flexible in all time zones. You have the option to choose Sessions through:
- Phone: Land-line or Mobile phone * I call you; no long-distance charges if you live in the US
- Online: Skype (audio or video)* option for both the US or if you live outside the US. Facetime within the US is also possible.
Get Started Now and Receive a FREE Session! -- For new clients only, if you order one or more 45-minute session... you will receive a FREE 30 min. session (does not apply to orders of Urgent or 30-minute sessions).
>> About: Urgent Sessions:
* You may feel like you need urgent advice/support/guidance given your situation-- You can order an Urgent Recovery Session to talk to Jim Hall, MS, Love Addiction Specialist within 24-48 hours. In most cases I can be available for urgent sessions, but of course, I cannot guarantee it 100%. If for some reason, I cannot meet with you for the urgent session on the phone within 24 to 48 hours, you will not be billed (or- if you choose, you may apply the cost for a scheduled session at the regular rate).
Scroll below to order your Urgent Session today - I will be notified and contact you asap.
Choose One or More - Recovery Sessions
(Recovery packages available, see below)